Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick&Cheap Elo boost service // Looking to join a boosting company

Discussion on Quick&Cheap Elo boost service // Looking to join a boosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Quick&Cheap Elo boost service // Looking to join a boosting company

Hello fellas,
My name is Jan, I am a season 3 & 4 diamond 1 - challenger player.
I didn't play on my account during season 5 so I don't know my current elo but I kept on playing other smurfs / boosting friend`s accounts and my skill is quite the same.
I am looking to join an Elo boost company as a booster, or boost you people and get reputation for nice prices.
If you want to hire me as booster I have some requirements:
-High TBM and reputation.
-if you don't fulfill the first term, I want to get at least 50% percent of the boost price before I start playing.
-Give me jobs often and not once a month.

If you want to pay me to boost you, I don't have fixed prices and I am very negotiable for the beginning. I will boost for w/e price you want to pay me. Up to diamond 5 at the moment until I make sure I can boost more than that like in the past.

I was a CEO of 3 large companies league of legends related and took a break since RAF 2.0 got closed. now I am looking to build my boosting business up and offer you all nice prices and great service.

Giving away 3 vouches to high TBM members!

Vouches left: 3

Can boost on the following regions: EUW/EUNE/TR/RU

You can have a look in some of my past works:

My skype is:
EasyPzBoost

Hope to hear from you fellas, have a great day and thanks for reading
Old 11/24/2015, 01:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can vouch
Old 11/25/2015, 17:50   #3

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I am looking for members with higher tbm (50+) for vouches.

Have a great evening.
Old 11/27/2015, 12:01   #4

Free 2 play