Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune|67 Champs| 3skins|gold v

Discussion on Eune|67 Champs| 3skins|gold v within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Eune|67 Champs| 3skins|gold v

I want to sell my account
Details:
server:EUNE
champs:67
skins:3 (Knockout lee sin,victorius sivir,vinidactor vayne)
Runes:2 AP and AD
2931 Ip
140 RP
account is verified.
Price:15 Euro
Proofs:

i'll go first if you have 100+ tbm without 1 negative.
Add me on skype: lebovich.yuval

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] unranked account 35 champs 3skins 20k pi
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I want to sell an account, which was s3 silver, s4 gold, and s5 unranked(0 placement played) The skins owned are : spirit guard udyr, surprise party fiddlesticks, amethyst ashe. There are 20k ip on the account. The account have 4 rune page
[Selling] EUNE acc 44champs, 3skins
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, would like to sell my EUNE account or trade it for refferals since I don't play there anymore. 44champs(pic), 3skins. Lolking: Edgg - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends Runes: Edgg - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends Skins: Death Blossom Elise Jaximus Jack Of Hearts Twisted Fate. Please pm me with your offers.
[Selling] EUNE UNRANKED 28CHAMPS 3SKINS
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE lvl 30 acc for sale it was gold 3 before reset, and was bronze in s3. skins: shockblade zed vandal jax nottingham ezreal
[Selling] EUNE LVL 13 ACC with 3skins(PAX JAX,SIVIR , perseus panth)
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell EUNE LVL 13 ACC with 3skins(PAX JAX,SIVIR , perseus panth) - I have proof and etc. Price is 5 euro!!!! Contact me here with PM or skype : evilchobg
EUW Lv30 34 Champs 3skins
05/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen LoL acc da ich keine zeit mehr habe es zuspielen. Skins: Ironscale Shyvana Crimson Akali Galactic Nasus