Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] DIAMOND V ALL CHAMP WITH CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN

Discussion on [EUNE] DIAMOND V ALL CHAMP WITH CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EUNE] DIAMOND V ALL CHAMP WITH CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN

HEY everyone im selling an eune account . the account has:

ALL Champions
20 runes pag
133 skins (witih riven championship )

elo diamond 5 currently

diamond rewards from season 5

feel free to add me on skype for more info : luigi.hd
Price :150 (we can talk about it)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account LOL Ex Diamond - [ALL Champ, Championship riven etc.]
09/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT. Sold.
[Selling] Championship Riven Account EUNE 114 Champ 57 skins. RARE LoL 30LvL
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I would like to know how much I could get for this account ALL SKINS: http://www.editer.pl/fotka/a4f379b0c6635d591bd2458 71b376c71_1.jpg Your account is 114 champions, 57 skins. In this RIVEN CHAMPIONSHIP! and a lot of rare skins. Previous season Platinum I , including not played any ranked. Currently, it is in your account 5k IP. Missing 4 characters to have all. Account server is EUNE. Here, I give you these runes yet have an account. More information on the email address. The...
[Selling] EUW314 skins championship riven|EUNE DIAMOND 5 fresh diamond high mmr
02/10/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. here is link for account i want to sell: 314 skins... just check below :) if you are interested add me on skype. Crownb1ue's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Skype:sairalo1 ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- 2nd account to sell"
[Selling] EUNE D3, 47 skins + CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, champ thresh
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I'm quitting this game so I decided to sell my account. The account is on EUNE, it also has Diamond border. For skins: some rare + championship riven and thresh For runes: 16 pages, more details on skype. As for champs I have all the champs except Urgot, Graves and Gnar . The selling price: 100 euro, if you are interested in the account you can contact me on my skype: genessis05. I will provide EVERY detail needed and even screen share the account on skype. As for the...
[Selling] Diamond IV eune acc, 110chmps, 40 skins, 18rpages, championship riven
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1561 rp , diamond IV Champions Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Corki, Darius, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Draven, Elise, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Jayce, Jinx, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen,Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, Le Blanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lissandra, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malphite,Malzahar, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus,...