Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade unverified UFO CORKI acc to phone registration

Discussion on Trade unverified UFO CORKI acc to phone registration within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 159/0/1
Trade unverified UFO CORKI acc to phone registration

Trade unverified EUW UFO CORKI acc to phone registration. Need phone registration from Germany, UK, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Norway. It don't cost anything. I just need number. Only trusted members
Old 11/13/2015, 20:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PM me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD V UFO Corki Account, Unverified
10/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling a Gold I Account (Promotion to Platinum 5)(EUW) with Ufo Corki and Judgement Kayle on it. 16 Champions 3000 IP Price Negotiable, Payment via PayPal Add me on skype.
[Selling] LVL 26 Unverified UFO corki account ! EUW Cheap
08/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey add my skype xbrads_X If you want to see pictures only going first unless you have more trusts than me .
[Selling] UFO Corki/ Riot nasus 2x acc unverified EUW
08/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, Sell EUW acc with UFO corki. Unverified/EUW http://i.imgur.com/DVKz7y9.jpg Also have many acc with LEGACY skin's: Riot kayle, Judgement kayle, franken annie, vancouver mumu and etc. (low level) Price: 1e each
[Selling] WTS EUW ACCOUNTS UFO CORKI PULSFIRE EZ ETC. UNVERIFIED
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Number ONE Level:30 Champions owned:101 Rune pages:4 Ranked: UNRANKED Skins: Imperial Xin Zhao Judgment Kayle Longhorn Alistar Dryad Soraka
[Selling] EUW LV25 Unverified + UFO CORKI
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Level:25 Champions owned:8 Rune pages:3 Skins: Aether Wing Kayle Judgment Kayle UFO Corki Dreadknight Garen PAYMENT : PAYPAL. WAITING FOR OFFERS