Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account with PAX Sivir

Discussion on League of Legends Account with PAX Sivir within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Account with PAX Sivir

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League Of Legends Dia5 Account mit Pax Jax & Pax Sivir (EUW)
08/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, zu verkaufen ist ein League of Legends Account auf dem EUW Server. Der Account ist Diamant 5, besitzt 54 Champs, 123 Skins und hat eine 59,7 Winrate (43/29) und eine KDA von KDA: 8,2/ 4,1/ 6,7 - 593 Kills/ 293 Deaths/ 485 Assists. Mit dem Account wurde ausschließlich SoloQue gespielt. E-Mail wird natürlich mit dem Account dazugegeben! Summary: http://i.epvpimg.com/RHbLe.jpg
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) w/ victorious jarvan and Pax sivir
06/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. stuff that i own: -54 champions including nidalee, corki, kassadin, katarina and much more -riot trist skin -unchained alistar skin -victorious jarvan skin skin
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) w/ victorious jarvan and Pax sivir
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) in North America Server IGN : Buukake hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. stuff that i own: -54 champions -riot trist skin -unchained alistar skin -victorious jarvan skin skin