Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Fast NA DuoQ Boost, G1 0LP -> P5

Discussion on Looking for Fast NA DuoQ Boost, G1 0LP -> P5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Fast NA DuoQ Boost, G1 0LP -> P5

Hi, last attempt didn't go well, so I'm still looking for a fast duoq boost from g1 to p5 on NA server.

C&P from other thread:

Quote:
Hi guys, I forgot the info to my old account and email, so I am not new here.

I am looking for a duoq boost to P5 from G1 0 LP. I already hit P5 before on my own, but didn't play and decayed to G1, and lost a few to 0 lp. I don't have time to play a lot the next few days and just wanna get this over with before season ends. My lp gain is like 16-18 on blue, 18-20 on red (before losing streak.)
LOOKING TO PAY AROUND 20, can start immediately.

add me on skype jacob.sterling47
Old 11/09/2015, 13:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, still looking. Everyone on skype gives me a time, then fails to get back to me or is flat out too sketchy. I'd also prefer not to pay 40+ which is what some people are offering.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Platin 1 55 LP - Diamond 5 fast DuoQ Boost
10/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi , I am looking for someone who duoqs with me from Platin 1 55LP to Diamond 5, I am willing to pay 30 Euro PSC and the boost should be fast pls no offers under tbm of 40/0/0
[Buying] P2-D5 Duoq Boost [fast] [!]
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi folks, I am looking for a Division Boost from Platinum 2 to Diamond 5. It must be a DUOQ Boost, I do not let anyone play on my account, furthermore , in order to keep my account safe, I do not want the booster to use any kind of cheat or script. I am looking for a Booster with a lot of time , I want the boost to be finished as fast and successful as possible. Therefor , I am not looking for a booster without any experience (8/0/0 TBM for instance) I want to pay with Paysafecard...
P5 - D5 fast Duoq Boost for 100 Euro
07/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi , I am P5 44 LP with lp gain 18 and lp loss 20 I am looking for a D1 + with whom I can duo and who can carry me easily to the desired league (Diamond 5) I pay 20 Euro for each Division before I get there which mens I pay 20, then we play 'til Platin 4 I pay again we play til Platin 3 and so on, the first game ist a test game so I pay 5 euro we do one game and if all is fine i pay 15 more and the boost can start I want it fast and good remember it's duoq , I play on my account, I...
[Buying] Search FAST DuoQ Boost - Silver 5 Series !
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys ! I need someone to Play my 2nd Series Game with me in DuoQ. If it goes well , iŽd like to play a few more rankeds for LP and fast Climbing. Payment would be with PayPal or Skrill. Pls Add me on Skype for further information.
DuoQ boost + Fast + Reliable + Friendly
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, we are Boostpants, 2 Diamond players from EUW with a lot of free time and previous experience in elo boosting friends we played with. We main a few combos we use to climb elo (Bot lane / Mid +Jungle) for maximum efficiency and assurance no matter how champion select goes, every role can be filled by a experienced player. As of now playing on our mains gets a bit repetitive at times and we always liked playing with other friends who were just not as high to help them out and see them...