Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Server Silver 2 44lp to Gold 5

Discussion on NA Server Silver 2 44lp to Gold 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Server Silver 2 44lp to Gold 5

Silver 2 44lp to Gold 5
+20 - 24 gain
North America server.

Leave offers and skype below. Do not ask me to add you on skype to discuss or visit a site. Tell me the price and your skype.

Theres a 5 minute queue time for 5 games. Will pay extra for it.
Old 11/07/2015, 21:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Willing to do it for 20$.

my thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] P1 (44lp) - D5
10/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Looking for offers. DO NOT ADD ME IN SKYPE! Just write in thread. server: EUW lp gain: 22-25
[Selling] dia 5 44LP - Dia 4
07/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
[Buying] Looking for na diamond boost d4 44lp -d2
06/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
As title says trusted members. If you not a trusted member 50+ positive tbm. Than you will go first. id like it if you can stream games so i can watch as well. Looking for best deal. The job is on na server. Account has all champs and runes along with good mmr.
[WTS] Gold 4 44LP ALL CHAMPS 20 RUNE PAGES ALL RUNES, UFO CORKI AND MANY MORE SKINS
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
yo, as title says selling euw lvl 30 acc with all champs, all runes, all runepages and alot of good skins like alien invader heimer, ufo corki, judgement kayle, sasquatch nunu and many more. As i will be moving to another continent in order to work i wont have anymore time to play... offers via pm ( will show links and stuff there) Bild: 19dcz9.jpg - abload.de Bild: 222ifh.jpg - abload.de Bild: 3mii3x.jpg - abload.de only PM me your first offers wont accept people in skype for no...
[S] Boost S3 (44LP) to Gold 5 [B] Read topic
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i am searching for a League of legends boost from silver 3 to gold 5, I offer a Smite account with the Unique god package where you get all + futur gods. You can buy the god package anymore, if someone is interested, write me here or add me in skype :) [ press on my signature for more informations about the god package. Greetings