Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jonnyshop WORKING!!!

Discussion on Jonnyshop WORKING!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Jonnyshop WORKING!!!

well here I am around I made a profile need a little more to take care of today, but ask a store so please, keep doing the deal ...

in the store have an account yet, coaching, started busting, and exchange so far ... it will be more
Owns in LOL

1) unranked ACC
2) BRONZE ACC
3) SILVER ACC
4) GOLD ACC
5) PLATINUM ACC
6) DIAMOND ACC

FOR NOW I HAVE TO HAVE ALL PAR. From each by little as they say
It occurs to agree, as I said when you do not tell me that you first or similar .. If you buy more then you pay first and then complain and get back the money, if your a fool. Here there will be only fair!
Payment as I said (Paypal, skrill) I have psc and Nettela but less use ....
I will also give classes over skype we will be able to testify how much should boost and how much you want.
And the gearbox money.
That's it for now we'll talk!
All add me to skype: JONNYLAND95 (JONNYSHOP)
Old 11/02/2015, 16:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 185
Google translate much?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2015, 17:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yes...