Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Gold + Account on EUW/ Roof 50$

Discussion on Looking for Gold + Account on EUW/ Roof 50$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Gold + Account on EUW/ Roof 50$

Hi guys,
I'm looking for an account Gold V or higher on the EUW server, would be nice if it contains some skins and champs but it's not necessary, I don't care if it's chat restricted or something, as long as it's temporary.
I can pay a maximum of 50$. That's all I got so if you want 1 more I'm sorry that I will not be able to purchase it.
Another detail: I'm not used to the online purchases, I have a MasterCard but I don't know s#it about paypal, but then of course, I'm going first,once you receive your money, send me the account details.
Add me on skype if you have an offer or leave your skype on comment with account details.
Skype: The Erry Eyses (Picture of a handsome dude with black glasses with beautiful sea on the background) Be careful girls don't add me in risk of a broken heart, my only love is Leona
Old 10/30/2015, 23:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added on skype/my skype is kobeto13
Old 10/30/2015, 23:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 151
The Black Market: 116/1/3
i got one for 30

Old 10/30/2015, 23:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can sell it to you for 20/25 euro, add me on skype
violenza_wow
(account with very high mmr and few champs)