Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL MY STEAM ACCOUNT FOR DIAMOND EUW ACCOUNT

Discussion on SELL MY STEAM ACCOUNT FOR DIAMOND EUW ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SELL MY STEAM ACCOUNT FOR DIAMOND EUW ACCOUNT

hi i wanna sell my steam account for a diamond account on euw.

the account has this games:

ARMA3
BRINK
COD ADVANCE WARFARE
COD ADVANCE WARFARE MULTIPLAYER
COD MW3
COD MW3 MULTIPLAYER
CSGO
DAY OF DEFEATH
DOTA2
H1Z1 TEST SERVER
H1Z1
LEFT 4 DEAD
RICOCHET
SNIPER ELITE V2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL DIAMOND 2 ACCOUNT
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me here : fast-eloboost.com
Looking for Account Shop to sell my Diamond Account on EUW
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im looking for some1 to sell my main League of Legends Account. Im having trouble with selling my Account since i´ve no TBM rating. So i am looking for trusted sellers to do it. For Questions feel free to send me a PM. This is the topic and price is negotiable. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3164271-euw-s4-diamond-s3-platinum-account- 100-champs-5-skins.html#post27485923
[Selling] Sell Selling Diamond 1 Account with s2 diamond border
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond - http://puu.sh/4ezgR.jpg This account has diamond border and season 2 championship icon. All set for season 3 rewards. Most champions unlocked.Runes for every role unlocked. List of skins: Frostfire Annie Musketeer Twisted Fate Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Judgement Kayle Battleborn Kayle
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
Gold Account + Steam Account + 25 Euro PSC = Plat/Diamond Account [EUW]
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I am looking for a platinum/diamond account from this season to trade for a league of legends account plus a steam account and a 25 euro paysafecard. Since we are almost on the end of the season this trade seems pretty fair to me. About the league of legends account: 86 Champs Close to 25 Skins including Lion Dance Kog'Maw 7 Rune Pages with all the essencial runes for each role! Gold V soloQ ELO (So you'll receive gold border and icon at the end of the season)...