Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Jinx Net Wins (Diamond 4) (EUW)

Discussion on 2 Jinx Net Wins (Diamond 4) (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
2 Jinx Net Wins (Diamond 4) (EUW)

Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [NA] 2 wins, Diamond 5 low lp
09/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Only trusted, please offer real prices, paying after each win.
[Selling] Selling acc - Unranked(Diamond last season), 4 wins 2 losses so far, Diamond 1 MMR.
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main Account . It has been Diamond since Season 3 so it has diamond Border. I've spent over 150euro on RP, so it has plenty of skins. Almost every champion, and every rune worth anything. 13 rune pages, 3,6k IP. Add me on skype - Snoksi (The one with the cat picture.) Imgur - Picture of my account
[Buying] 5 wins in Diamond 5 / NA
04/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Only Trusted Members Leave your offer and skype.
[Buying] Two wins in Diamond 5 (Diamond 5 MMR); Best offer wins.
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Good day. I am looking to buy two wins in Diamond 5 (also has Diamond 5 MMR) as duo wins. The best offer wins (and the most trusted, unless their offer is really good). You don't need to add me, I will add you if I want to. Just leave your offer and skype below. Regards, M.
Some Wins in Diamond EU W
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for someone who can Win for me some Matches in Diamond 4 . I got a 20€ PSC . Write down your offers