Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA GOLD ACCOUNT | limited skins | 84 skins | 9 Rune Pages | 119 Champions

Discussion on NA GOLD ACCOUNT | limited skins | 84 skins | 9 Rune Pages | 119 Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA GOLD ACCOUNT | limited skins | 84 skins | 9 Rune Pages | 119 Champions

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account

The account is ranked Gold 5, ready for season rewards (no bans or chat restrictions).

The account has 119 champions, out of the 127 there are (most of which that are missing cost under 6300).

Owns 84 skins, many legacy, mostly skins over the 975 price tag

Owns Medieval Twitch and Grey Warwick skins with Vintage borders.

9 Rune Pages

Looking to sell for at least $100 via paypal

message me on skype at

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ( WEST ) 120 Champions ; 69 Skins (Rare Skins) ; 7 Rune Pages ; Gold IV - CHECK !
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings. I Don't Have Much Free Time To Spend On League Of Legends. So I'm Looking To Sell Following Account: ✔ 120 Champions ( Missing Only ; Aatrox - Braum - Nami - Tahm Kench - Urgot - Vel'Koz ) ✔ 69 Skins Many Rare And Legacy Skins. I'm To Lazy To Make Screenshots , So I'll Give Elophant Link , Just Write Me A Private Message! I Own Skins Like That ; Zombie Ryze , Angler Jax , Headmistress Fiora , Re-Gifted Amumu And Much More Rare/Legacy! ✔ 43 Additional Icon's
[Selling] EUW Gold Account, 83 Champions, 12 Rune Pages, 18 Skins
12/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Close please!
[Selling] WTS | GOLD IV ACC 107 champs, 44 Skins 9 rune pages [PULSFIRE,LEGACY,LIMITED SKINS!]
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling an gold IV account in **cheap price** OG OWNER! EUNE 107 Champions and 44 Skins (PULSFIRE nd two legendery) 9 rune page. Tommy196's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats contact: skype: cs.tamas20 or pm Payment Method : Paypal Imagerz <-- icons,runes,not owned champs
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.
WTS EU-W account ( lvl 30, 85 champions, 41 skins, 10 rune pages, Gold s2/s3 )
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello. I've started having a lot more obligations in real life, plus I wasn't getting results I expected in solo ranked play, so I decided to quit LoL and sell my account. Account has 921 normal wins, and of "rarer" summoner icons, has s1 Bronze cup, s2 Gold cup, s2 championship icon and first three halloween icons. Highest ELO before the system changed on account was around 1900. In new system it's Gold rated, near Platinum. There are exactly 85 champions and 41 skins owned on the...