Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked [last season DIAMOND] EUW 91champion 35skins

Discussion on Unranked [last season DIAMOND] EUW 91champion 35skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 86
Unranked [last season DIAMOND] EUW 91champion 35skins

I haven't been playing on this account for ages so I decided to sell it. I am the only owner of this account, no one besides me have ever been logged in to it. I have leveled it from level 1 by hand, the account is about 3-4 years old. In season 3 I placed gold. Season 4 I placed Diamond. This season I have only played 3 games (1W-2L) and played a bunch of ARAMs.
7 Rune pages
91 champion
35 skins

P.S. The account has League relevant nickname which looks and sounds good.

20euro. No negotiation. You go first or find us a middleman.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked [last season DIAMOND] EUW 91champion 35skins
10/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I haven't been playing on this account for ages so I decided to sell it. I am the only owner of this account, no one besides me have ever been logged in to it. I have leveled it from level 1 by hand, the account is about 3-4 years old. In season 3 I placed gold. Season 4 I placed Diamond. This season I have only played 3 games (1W-2L) and played a bunch of ARAMs. 7 Rune pages 91 champion 35 skins As it is a lot of work to make a screenshot of every skin, I have taken picture of elophant...
[Selling] Unranked [last season DIAMOND] EUW 91champion 35skins
09/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I haven't been playing on this account for ages so I decided to sell it. I am the only owner of this account, no one besides me have ever been logged in to it. I have leveled it from level 1 by hand, the account is about 3-4 years old. In season 3 I placed gold. Season 4 I placed Diamond. This season I have only played 3 games (1W-2L) and played a bunch of ARAMs. 7 Rune pages 91 champion 35 skins As it is a lot of work to make a screenshot of every skin, I have taken picture of elophant...
[Selling] Selling acc - Unranked(Diamond last season), 4 wins 2 losses so far, Diamond 1 MMR.
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main Account . It has been Diamond since Season 3 so it has diamond Border. I've spent over 150euro on RP, so it has plenty of skins. Almost every champion, and every rune worth anything. 13 rune pages, 3,6k IP. Add me on skype - Snoksi (The one with the cat picture.) Imgur - Picture of my account
[Selling] Unranked acc with DIAMOND MMR last season 80 usd !!!
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys i want sell my ACC unranked with Diamond MMR from last season. Season 2- gold Season 3- platinum Season 4- diamond 120 champs and 18 skin, 3 victorious 2 full rune page Check pictures !!! lol - Imgur
[Selling] Unranked (Diamond 3 Season 3) OCE
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
just a smurf account , so basically just want to know what kind of offers are out there , cheers