Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3, S4 Diamond 3 account: 165 Skins, almost all champions.

Discussion on Diamond 3, S4 Diamond 3 account: 165 Skins, almost all champions. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 3, S4 Diamond 3 account: 165 Skins, almost all champions.

Hello dear summoners, players and friends!

My name is Nikey or ñajK and I have played League since very beginning of season 2.
With this post I want to share and sell my account.
I want to sell it to someone who deserves a very perfect account, why? Because I really do care about it, since it has my history in it.
Since beginning of this school year I am studying in University and barely have time to play, which means - Demotions, and simply no enjoyment. This account will perfectly fit everyone except supports, either you are a mid, top, ad carry or jungler you will have all the runes which are needed, all the champions you love, and all the most favorable skins!
I do have the support account, with couple of skins and champion refunding emails, as well as all the basic registration information which was used to create my account. As I already said - I do love it and everything was registered on my name as well as my address.
The account has great history of winnings, multiple achievements, ward skins, icons, lots of rare skins and definitely most loved legacy skins.
I will absolutely sell it only if you are worth to own this account, It doesn't mean that I will refuse to communicate with everyone who's willing, but if you will try to trade or pathetically scam me - Do not waste your precious time.
Only the real men are welcome to buy it, real men who are ready to enjoy the game at it's finest with this phenomenal account.
The price range is starting from 250 euro or 300$.
Account can be moved to whatever server you would love to play on.
I am looking forward to share my knowledge and sell the great opportunity!
With best wishes,
Nikey

Contact information:
Email:
Facebook:

Feel free to keep in touch, one love!
Link for skins: