Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold v 31 Skins ( K-9 Nasus !! ) More info inside

Discussion on Gold v 31 Skins ( K-9 Nasus !! ) More info inside within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 126/2/0
Gold v 31 Skins ( K-9 Nasus !! ) More info inside

Hello guys...

Today i've got my smurf account which i dont need anymore and want to sell it

Account includes : 31 Skins Which are

20 Icons which are :

Champions : 91

Rune pages and Runes :

I dont have a fixed price tbh so offer what you got, you will get every single information you need for recovery and stuff like that so just pm me or talk to me via skype

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU WEST Plat II Account (Championship Riven, PAX Skins) 87 SKINS More info inside!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I know, this account is new, and nobody would trust me, but i say here that im open to trade with a trusted middleman So, basically life is gettin serious for me, i have a girlfriend now and exams, university bla bla bla. This means i have no time to play this game anymore. Im trying to find someone who is really interested in this account. The account has: OVER 1 MILLION SKINSCORE BASED ON ELOPHANT (87 SKINS) (screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.) Pax Sivir, Zombie Brand,...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond III CS Riven K9 Nasus Spirit Guard Udyr Pulse Ezreal more info inside
12/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I wanna sell my EUNE account, I am the original and only owner it was never shared with others. Here is some addition informations. Champions : 81 Server EUNE Season 1 Gold Season 2 Platinum Season 3 Diamond All the rewards of these seasons.
[Selling] ADC Gold S2/S3 Profile - 70 Champs & Nice skins INFO INSIDE!
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling a smurf account thats on Gold 3 Has season 2 gold rewards & season 3. 8 Runepages & all adc released (80champs) Comes with all info send me PM with offers http://i.epvpimg.com/tyxHc.jpg
[Selling] Gold V Account // 70ish Skins // More Info Inside
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm here to sell my Gold V account, sitting at 30 points. The Account has 97 champions, and 72 skins, among them is Pulsefire Ezreal, Spirit Guard Udyr, and many other valuable skins (ask me on skype if you want to know them all). It has 7 complete rune pages. I have the original email and if you want any further information I can show you some print screens through skype. The account will go out for 40/50€, but the price can be negotiable.
**** [WTS]EUW ~ Gold V ~ 1400+ Wins ~ 6 Rune Pages & Alot skins more info inside ****
02/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Like title says willing to sell my main account. This includes original registration mail. Many people will ask why, Im getting a kid soon and i need the money for better things and i wont be able to game no more cause i simply have no time for it. Account is on EUW, Never banned never got a warning, clean account. RP:4133 IP:9600 Ranked profile (Gold V): http://666kb.com/i/cbsbbodxkpwk03fhi.jpg Normal Wins: