Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lol invisible name EUW

Discussion on Selling lol invisible name EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lol invisible name EUW

Selling 2 accs that are lvl 1 on euw unverified with invisible names,
note it's not possible to make invisible name anymore on euw/na not sure about eue

Total there are only about 10-20 acs on whole euw with invisible name

skype dj_beby1

Proof will be shown through live teamviewer
Old 10/29/2015, 18:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715

^

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING LOL (INVISIBLE NAMES)!!
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello i'm selling invisible names, i currently have 2 level 1 accounts with invisible lol name. And i can change your name you must have ip/rp can do it only 2-3 times to invisible name. Only for euw/eue Pm me or contact me skype: dj_beby1 I don't know what price i should ask so just offer. Some screens: http://i60.tinypic.com/fdspkg.png
[Selling] Selling invisible hack!
01/29/2015 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, i am currently selling a UNDETECTED invisible/godmode hack for infestation. The hack includes features as: Item ESP Player ESP INCLUDING: Name Distance Box Bones
[Selling] Selling Invisible/God Mode hack!
01/23/2015 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal only and you pay first as friends or family. I can prove the cheat works ingame next to you and we can have a conversation in teamspeak. Price can be discussed but dont try "i can give you 5 euro". Add me on steam for more info: linusl98 <-- my profile pic says terrorists.
[Selling] Selling Invisible/God Mode hack!
01/22/2015 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal only and you pay first as friends or family. I can prove the cheat works ingame next to you and we can have a conversation in teamspeak. Price can be discussed but dont try "i can give you 5 euro". Add me on steam for more info: linusl98 <-- my profile pic says terrorists. up