Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private eloboost looking for jobs max to plat! cheap

Discussion on Private eloboost looking for jobs max to plat! cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private eloboost looking for jobs max to plat! cheap

like in title ,im looking for some jobs max to plat ,of course cheapest ever!

just add skype : Pisku8
<< ;d

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Eloboost Bronz to Plat (EuW/EuNe/TR only)
12/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i'm playing this game since Season 2, so i think i could say that i have some experience i'm maining midlane and my main acc is plat 5 right now, yeah its not that high but i'm pretty sure that i can play a acc easy to plat5 (i already got 3 acc's at plat 5, 2 at gold 2 and the mmr from my main is about high plat/low dia) like the title says i m boosting on Eu-west / Eu-Nordic /Turkey servers. (i dont tested it yet but if i have a ping under 100 on other servers, technicaly i...
EUW Cheap eloboost Bronze V - Plat V
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/wch5ppn.png Our Terms and conditions: By making a purchase with us, the customer agrees to all the following terms: - Only for EUW - You need at least 1 AD & 1 AP rune page. - May request to have a specific champ - No refunds unless booster fails. - We are not responsible what happens to your account after boost. (Ban) - You are not allowed to play ranked games during the boost! If you play rankeds while boost, we will stop the boost and no refunds.
[Buying] Cheap Eloboost Gold IV - Plat V
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
I get 19-23 LP per win and got 32 Lp in Gold IV. Iam Paying with PP or PSC.
CHEAP EU ELOBOOST| UP TO PLAT V
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello community! With my two friend we want to start a new cheap elobooster team! We are in PLAT I. and II. We are doing only eu west /nordic jobs! Our prices: BRONZE V-I 15€ / each division BRONZE I to SILVER 5 5€ SILVER V-I 20€ / each division
[Buying] Trusted and Cheap Eloboost Gold V to Plat V
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking for a very cheap and trusted eloboost, whos the cheapest of you guys? :mofo: The boost is about Gold V to Plat V Gimme your offers here or per PM. PS: I saw bundles with 100euro for this right now, so be cheaper :)