Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QUICKSELL - EUW: D5, 187 skins, 120 champs, 20 runepages 50€

Discussion on QUICKSELL - EUW: D5, 187 skins, 120 champs, 20 runepages 50€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello folks
Due to a lack of interest in the game, I have chosen to put my LoL account for sale. I've had it for a long time, I've been playing on it since level 0 and therefore there's a good splash of champions, skins and runes.

Even though the title says what the account contains of, I'll repeat it.
The account is on EUW it has a ranking of Diamond 5 in soloQ. 187 skins and 120 champs and 20 rune pages with ALL the runes in the meta. The account also has a free server transfer to North America.

Some of you might wonder why it's this cheap and the answer is because I'm going on a vacation to France, and I'd like to have some money with me

I want the payment to be through PSC/PP and I'm not going first. Once payment is recieved the account information will be sent to you along with the original email and the security questions. My skype name is magictriicks feel free to add me for any questions. You can also add me on steam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S5 72 champs ; 73 skins! CHEAP QUICKSELL
03/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling a Silver 5 account with 65+ skins and 71 champs. OPEN TO ALL OFFERS Current Offer: None Asking Price: $65 SERVER: NA The account is mine so i can provide everything you need!
[Selling] QUICKSELL - EUW: D5, 187 skins, 120 champs, 20 runepages 50€
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello folks Due to a lack of interest in the game, I have chosen to put my LoL account for sale. I've had it for a long time, I've been playing on it since level 0 and therefore there's a good splash of champions, skins and runes. Even though the title says what the account contains of, I'll repeat it. The account is on EUW it has a ranking of Diamond 5 in soloQ. 187 skins and 120 champs and 20 rune pages with ALL the runes in the meta. The account also has a free server transfer to North...
[Selling] QUICKSELL - EUW: D5, 187 skins, 120 champs, 20 runepages 50€
10/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW: D5, 187 skins, 120 champs, 20 runepages 75€ Hello folks Due to a lack of interest in the game, I have chosen to put my LoL account for sale. I've had it for a long time, I've been playing on it since level 0 and therefore there's a good splash of champions, skins and runes. Even though the title says what the account contains of, I'll repeat it. The account is on EUW it has a ranking of Diamond 5 in soloQ. 187 skins and 120 champs and 20 rune pages with ALL the runes in the meta....
[Selling] QUICKSELL - D5 187 SKINS, 120 CHAMPS 20 RUNE PAGES
10/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account 1: Rank: Diamond 5 Server: EUW Skins: 187 (PAX Jax, SG Udyr, PF Ez, Championship Thresh, Championship Shyvana, Riot Graves, Riot Blitz, Riot Kayle + a lot of legacy skins) Champions: 130 Rune pages: 20 50€ only tonight! CSGO skins can be accepted as payment, I can be contacted on skype magictriicks. I don't go first.
S3 113 champs ; 71 skins! CHEAP QUICKSELL
09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Silver 3 account with 71+ skins and 113 champs. OPEN TO ALL OFFERS Asking Price: 70 euro SERVER: EUW Account Overview: http://i.imgur.com/v5p0lGF.png?1 The account is mine so i can provide everything you need!