Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting from Bronze to Platinum very cheap :)

Discussion on Boosting from Bronze to Platinum very cheap :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting from Bronze to Platinum very cheap :)

Hey guys, i want to offer u my boosting service from Bronze V to Platinum V. I am currently playing around the 2.1k Elo-mark (Plat II) and wanted to help you guys to achieve the Elo that u desire (up to Plat V). I am playing since Season 2 and i am an ADC Main but can play any role to make my team win. Playing on Euw/Eune only

Prices are:
Bronze V to Bronze I: 4 € each Division
Bronze I to Silver and Silver V to Silver I: 5€ each Division
Silver I to Gold and Gold V to Gold I: 8€ each Division
Gold I to Plat V: 10€
payment: paysafecard or elite gold only

Greetings shiny_zorua

looking for Vouches atm
Old 10/18/2015, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
still looking for vouches

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP boosting. Bronze - platinum.
03/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Vouches - ON Boosts - ON DuoQ - ON Greetings, I am a Diamond player on EUW. I am studying at university and am looking to earn some beer money while playing the game that I love. I believe we can help each other! Bronze: Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 for only 3€
[Selling] Elo Boosting from Bronze to Platinum [CHEAP!]
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 53 Replies
-30% discount http://i.imgur.com/iPYBjO7.jpg *price is always negotiable Vouches/Jobs done so far:
[Boosting]Bronze-Platinum, very cheap :)
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello folks, I'm Oero the Drunk I offer boost from Bronze to Platinum on EUNE/EUW/TR I've done some boosts before, mostly from silver to gold 5, never fell under 90% win ratio PRICE LIST: Price is ALWAYS to negotiate Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 = 5€ Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = 5€
Cheap boosting! Bronze 5 to Platinum 5.
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers! I'm Bizeeey, I'm a student looking to make a little bit of money by doing elo boosts. I'm completely new to elo boosting, so my prices are extremely affordable. I'm boosting up to Platinum 5 We can talk about prices on skype, I need vouches aswell! Skype: Bizeeey
Cheap boosting Bronze to Platinum! [Trusted] [Cheap] [Vouch Games Aviable]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: We are 3 players mostly from Diamond Leagues, now that is summer we have decided to start boosting because we have a lot of spare time. So if you are interested in a fast and cheap boosting dont hesitate on contacting us. Games we play will be totaly anonymous, we wont talk to anybody neither spend any IP or RP. Payment Methods: PayPal (prefered) Paysafe Card