Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaqimi's Boosting - Up to Platin. |||| NEW BOOSTER

Discussion on Shaqimi's Boosting - Up to Platin. |||| NEW BOOSTER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 160
Shaqimi's Boosting - Up to Platin. |||| NEW BOOSTER

Hey there :^)

Im myself a Diamond Top / Jungle main and I just found this forum and i really liked it. So here im offering some Elo Boost to get YOU to the Elo YOU desire.

If you can see all the "Yous" are written in capserino, this is because YOU're the king as my customer. Try me out and you will find out

So first at all ill make some games for free, prefered from some more trusted Users, to get some reputation here on the forum.

And ofc, if u like to buy a boost after the free game, youre heavily welcome. I wont post prices or anything here for now, since ill start a new thread right after im more trusted here.

Enjoy life 'n league!

Greets,

Shaqimi :^)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching a booster for Platin IV to Platin I or Diamond V – ONLY DUO QUEUE
08/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm searching for a cheap booster who will bring me to Platin I or Diamond V. I'm currently Platin IV with 18 points and gain 17-22 points. But I'm searching only duo queue cause last season I got perma banned cause a 'booster' used scripes on my account. At least I'm not a bad player, so this can work. I will pay for each division. I'm playing on EUW. And please, feel free to make me offers. If the first division to Platin III could be 10-15€ or something (cause I already have points) would be...
LF Booster (Platin 3 - platin 2) Only Trusted
05/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Im looking for a trusted booster who would boost me right now from p3 to p2 only trusted guys! ill pay with paypal leave me your skype ID here :3
[Selling] Bronze5-Gold5 Boosting/Diamond Booster/Divison and tier boosting/Wins boost/Very C
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WHO WE ARE I currently boost on EUW,EUNE,TR I am a Diamond I Player in last season and this season. I my am a diamond player in the current season, with considerable experience in both competitive play, and boosting. I am one of the cheapest and fastest elo boosting service out there and you will always get the rating you pay for. I have currently boosted over 80 accounts with nonparallel customer service and prices.
[Buying] Search Fast Cheap Booster to do Duoq With him PLatin V to PLatin IV
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
20€ skype snitchhd