Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU!

Discussion on Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU!

Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU! $25!

Selling my Silver 5 League of Legends account for a ridiculously cheap price!!!
I will sell it for $25.00 USD, no bargaining the price.
Currently Level 30, Silver 5.
4356 RP and 8364 IP Available to Use. You can use the RP to change the summoners name, buy skins, champions, rune pages..etc.
I played on this account for over 3 years, and acquired a total of 97 champions and 26 skins, including Spirit Guard Udyr (25 dollar skin).
I have a total of 8 rune pages and 13 mastery pages.
I have spent well over 250 dollars on this account, and are willing to pass it on for a generous price of $25.00 USD.

The account will be delivered via email, text message, or on skype IMMEDIATELY after clear payment is received.

Only accept payment though PayPal.

Return Policy: I will gladly accept a return of the account as long as nothing major was changed prior to the account and that no IP and RP purchase were made. You Will have 3 days from the day of purchase to return the item.

If you are interested in the account or have any further questions or concerns, please contact me with the provided information below and we could discuss it. I can also add you on League and I could show you a couple samples of the skins.

Business Email:
Alternative Email:

*I will be held responsible for the transactions and delivery of the item as described.*
Old 10/14/2015, 12:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you willing to go first since you have no reputation at all?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU! $35! Selling my Silver 5 League of Legends account for a ridiculously cheap price!!! I will sell it for $35.00 USD, no bargaining the price. Currently Level 30, Silver 5. 4356 RP and 8364 IP Available to Use. You can use the RP to change the summoners name, buy skins, champions, rune pages..etc. I played on this account for over 3 years, and acquired a total of 97 champions and 26...
10/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU! $25! Selling my Silver 5 League of Legends account for a ridiculously cheap price!!! I will sell it for $25.00 USD, no bargaining the price. Currently Level 30, Silver 5. 4356 RP and 8364 IP Available to Use. You can use the RP to change the summoners name, buy skins, champions, rune pages..etc. I played on this account for over 3 years, and acquired a total of 97 champions and 26...
[Selling] Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU!
10/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Silver 5 League Of Legends Account For Sale! 97 Champions and 26 Skins including SGU! $25! Selling my Silver 5 League of Legends account for a ridiculously cheap price!!! I will sell it for $25.00 USD, no bargaining the price. Currently Level 30, Silver 5. 4356 RP and 8364 IP Available to Use. You can use the RP to change the summoners name, buy skins, champions, rune pages..etc. I played on this account for over 3 years, and acquired a total of 97 champions and 26...
10/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Silver 5 League of Legends account for a ridiculously cheap price!!! I will sell it for $25.00 USD, no bargaining the price. Currently Level 30, Silver 5. 4356 RP and 8364 IP Available to Use. You can use the RP to change the summoners name, buy skins, champions, rune pages..etc. I played on this account for over 3 years, and acquired a total of 97 champions and 26 skins, including Spirit Guard Udyr (25 dollar skin). I have a total of 8 rune pages and 13...
10/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Silver 5 League of Legends account for a ridiculously cheap price!!! I will sell it for $25.00 USD, no bargaining the price. Currently Level 30, Silver 5. 4356 RP and 8364 IP Available to Use. You can use the RP to change the summoners name, buy skins, champions, rune pages..etc. I played on this account for over 3 years, and acquired a total of 97 champions and 26 skins, including Spirit Guard Udyr (25 dollar skin). I have a total of 8 rune pages and 13...