Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2-Master Duo Queue

Discussion on D2-Master Duo Queue within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2-Master Duo Queue

I currently hold a 70% win rate solo. Looking to hire a booster to expedite.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Master 5v5 Solo Queue Account Cheap! [EU-NE]
08/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Master Account For Sale EU-NE 80 Champs Previous Seasons Diamond and Plat Icons 4 Rune Pages Taking offers! Add on Skype to Discuss - Uncle.Elogain
[Buying] Account with solo queue master border S4
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Can be any rank this season, must have S4 master border. Must also transfer to NA. Leave offers and skype. Prefer low amount of skins,champs, runes.
[Buying] Duo Queue boost to Gold Nova Master
03/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a duo queue boost to gold nova master. my current rank is silver elite. no solo queue because i dont trust people with my account. i will pay first if you are trusted and if you are not trusted then i will pay you after every rank i get. paying by paypal
[Trading] CSGO Skins for Solo Queue Master Account
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Willing to trade CSGO skins for a S4 solo queue master account. Doesn't have to be NA, you can transfer it to NA. I can pay for middle man. Offer me price in skins or keys. Leave skype also
[Selling] NA S4 Master Tier Solo Queue Account
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys Im selling my account . Account has : Master Tier Soloqueue Border Currently Diamond 1 (elo decay from master tier ) , +20~28 LP per win, -9~15 LP per lose Comes with Master Tier Team ( Challenger mmr, it decayed because I dont play on it anymore. Im the captain) 75 Champions 28 Skins 12 Rune Pages