Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Trade 23 Skins.. :)

Discussion on LoL Trade 23 Skins.. :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Trade 23 Skins.. :)

Hey, I'm here to TRADE my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 30, has 586 wins in Normal and Rankeds 190.

It has 25 Riot Points and 6881 Influence Points.

The account has 84 Owned Champions.

And 23 Skins.

I'm looking for:
Another acc on EUNE (or euw ) .. To have skins 10/15 (this acc have 3 rune pages , AP AD ADC but i dont need 3 pages i need just skins)

Don't worry about champions .. can have 20-30 .. this acc have 84.. Don't worry about division.. can be in bronze
I wanna have just SKINS

B u M P

No One ? :O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Diamond 5 account, 110 skins, all champions, 100 icons - or trade CS:GO skins
09/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has been created in March 2011, I am the one and only owner of it since then, no one else logged into it and it has never been banned or received any penalty, therefore I own every season reward. The account is currently Diamond V with a positive-good MMR, Platinum II last season, Gold 1 in season 3 and 2. I own every single champion, including Tahm Kench (this being the last one released), all of the 20 rune pages, completely filled with different runes and 20 mastery pages...
[Selling] WTS/TRADE - D1 account with 115 skins(PAX JAX/SIVIR & RIOT SKINS & Really rare skins)
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
This account is pretty big. Division is Diamond1. The account region is EUNE,but i guess if you want an account like this,you can transfer him to whatever region you want. I created it in season 3. The amount of champions: 100 I got skins you cant get them anymore like PAX Jax,PAX Sivir,all RIOT skins and more.Check below. Ill post some photos with everything you need : Skins & Champions & Runes. http://i.epvpimg.com/sZRpf.jpg http://epvpimg.com/Xqlwd
[Selling] [EUNE]Diamond V (+border) 97 Champs/95 Skins/9 Rune Pages (or trade->CS:GO skins)
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling for psc. add me on skype:konosoo.I don't go first.if u want mm service u pay for it. Or trade for cs:go skins. Prefer AWP asiimov+karambit/butterfly knife for infos add me.has a lot of rare skins and i am the original owner.
Trade account lvl 30 Champs + 40 + 7 Skins (All Mechas) 2 Skins rare
08/16/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Trade account lvl 30 league of legends for fifa 14 origin add on fb https://www.facebook.com/andre.andrade.58323