Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 DuoQ Win in Plat 3 | Payment: CSGO Skins

Discussion on 1 DuoQ Win in Plat 3 | Payment: CSGO Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 1 DuoQ Win in Plat 3 | Payment: CSGO Skins

Heyho,

im looking for a single guaranteed win in Platinum 3. I want to duoQ with you and you get paid in CSGO Skins! Send me your price and i'll decide. You will get Skins (can be one can be 10 skins) that are worth as much as your offer.
Old 10/07/2015, 20:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Can duo with you as soon as i have an acc to duo with.

Add me on skype : wnhweather

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [B] Mobile Payment [S] CSGO OR LOL SKINS
06/06/2015 - Trading - 4 Replies
^topic got 10 eur. mobile payment. trade: you go first or mm. dont care about it.
[Trading] LoL account for skins csgo / or payment
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello everyone! Im here to trade my account from League of legends for csgo skins! My account have a big value, so this trade up will be risky... I ll give you the details here... If you are interestes on trade, ill tell you all I have on her, and we can discuss the trade... The trade up will be on my way, and how I want.. I know probably most lf you have afrai because we are talking in a big price, but we can do the trade belive me or not.. I dont ask to be fast, if you want trade we can...
[Trading] Plat 5 4 DuoQ Wins for Smurf Acc. / CSGO stuff
05/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i am looking for 4 DuoQ Wins on EUW ^^ I can pay with a Smurf Account on TR server which has Riot Kayle (lvl 30 ) or some CSGO Skins of your Choice. Add me on Skype: itssilver99
2 Amazin Accounts - alot of skins! (TAKING CSGO SKINS AS PAYMENT!)
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Selling two accounts. Both got a decent till high amount of skins. Before i'll tell you something about the Account, i would like to talk about the trade/payment. As payment i will only accept Skrill/PSC/E*Gold or CS:GO Skins - i'm willing to use a trusted middleman for the trade! Account nummero uno: Short info: Regular and nice name, never banned or chat res.,
[Selling] 2 Amazin Accounts - alot of skins! (TAKING CSGO SKINS AS PAYMENT!)
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Selling two accounts. Both got a decent till high amount of skins. Before i'll tell you something about the Account, i would like to talk about the trade/payment. As payment i will only accept Skrill/PSC/E*Gold or CS:GO Skins - i'm willing to use a trusted middleman for the trade! Account nummero uno: Short info: Regular and nice name, never banned or chat res.,