Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advertising for Boosting Companies

Discussion on Advertising for Boosting Companies within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advertising for Boosting Companies

Hey Guys,

I run

Looking to do some advertising for BOOSTING companies!

Message me "leagueshotsyt" on Skype if you are interested!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Looking for boosting companies
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Diamond 5 - 4 player looking for boosting jobs. :) Can boost up to plat. Previous works: http://i62.tinypic.com/9glbae.png http://i57.tinypic.com/1tx3sk.png skype t-content
~[EXPERIENCED] [Dedicated] High Elo Booster Looking to Boosting Companies~!!!
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I am currently looking to join a few boosting companies as I am a very experienced booster, I run my own boosted thread as well but its too new to get many customers. The time I have to invest into this job is endless, I currently don't have classes at all for the next 3 months , therefore I have literally 24/7 to boost. I have been boosting lately, atleast 2 divisions a day. I have done 5 divisions a day as well whenever games go smoothly. Can Boost Up to Challenger. Highest rank -...
LF People/Companies to Provide me with Boosting Jobs I am High D1 [NA ONLY]
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for people to provide me with jobs for boosting. I am a high D1 player and will only boost on the NA server. Looking for payments with about at least 80%/20% depending on the job. Please contact me on my skype: exasperation3
New Character of Companies
08/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hi Pilots Let me introduce some friends of mine to you who will be welcoming new pilots to the several companies. Morgus Petterson a.k.a "The Morgue" (MMO): A gruff bounty hunter with a lust for direct action, Morgus found himself climbing the corporate ladder after years of loyally murderous freelance work for MMO and less reputable organizations. Reginald Crowley a.k.a "Admiral Blueblood" (EIC):
VPS Companies
02/15/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Guyz im looking for Very good Vps Company So if any1 know a good one give me its Link And whats the difference bet VPS And Dedicated Server ?