Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Rare Summoner Name Change

Discussion on League of Legends Rare Summoner Name Change within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 102/0/0
League of Legends Rare Summoner Name Change

Hello,

I cant find the Person anymore, but im searching a Service, who can change my League Name in a Rare Name like "Lee Si"n or "Hide on bush" etc. Offer PP.
Old 10/06/2015, 17:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 312/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,093

here u go
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League Of Legends - Rare Summoner Name
09/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
Hello, my service is to create Names with fake letters. The letters that I support are: "A,B,E,Z,H,I,K,M,N,O,P,T,Y,X" What's the propose for this? 1 - If you want a Rare name, for example: the word BOT, I can create it with all fake letters, or just 1 fake letter. 2 - If you really like a streamer and want the same name as him. So for example, you like Bjergsen, I can create it by changing it with some fake letters. The B, E and the second E. But what are fake letters?
[Selling] NA RARE League of Legends Summoner Name: HERO
03/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mm is a must pm me
[Selling] Rare League of Legends Summoner names!
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm new on this forum :). (I'm more known on a diffrent forum) I'm here to sell my League of Legends Rare Summoner names for the EUW server, because I'm new I will go first to trusted member from the community. So I got 2 sets of names 1 set of Pokémon names and the other just normal rare names. Pokémon names: 1st Gen Pokémon: Pinsir
[Trading] League Of Legends Team For A Rare Summoner Name~
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NORTH AMERICA ONLY!~ Looking for a rare summoner name. Willing to trade a team to get one. Contact Me Through Skype: Nikoclops Also willing to pay if the price is reasonable.