Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Silver III smurf with skins for Boost GV

Discussion on Account Silver III smurf with skins for Boost GV within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

It has:
Riot Tristana
Unchained Alistar
Dinasty Ahri
Gladiator Draven
Dreadknight Garen
Judgment Kayle

It's a smurf account with good lp gaining.

I'm searching a boost. The one who goes higher elo I'll give him the account as a payment for the boost.
Old 10/06/2015, 12:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do it depends what boost you want
Old 10/06/2015, 14:05   #3

it's a boost from Gold V. The one who can pick me higher I'll give him the account (I anyway don't use this acc so I'm happy to get it sold off like that lol)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW SMURF account, almost all champs, 45 skins, many runes, rare icons, silver.
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my smurf account. Silver 4. normal wins: 1150 have the original email server: EUW Champions: Gyazo - 3bc801151fcb11921be789c5f475981a.png NOT OWNED: Aatrox, Azir, Braum, Gnar, Jinx, Kalista, Lissandra, Lucian, Quinn, Rek'Sai, Talon, Vel'Koz and Yasuo.
[Selling] Lvl 30 acc (smurf, silver 2) 10k rp 30k pi+ boost CHEAP
12/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I sell my smurf: -it is lvl 30 -it have 19 champ: akali, alistar, amumu, annie, ashe, blitzcrank, fiddlesticks, mordekaiser, morgana, nunu, tyze, sivir, tristana, tryndamere, twitch, udyr, veigar, warwick, xin zao. -it have 4 skin: unchained alistar, riot girl tristana, grey warwick, medieval twitch -it have 2 runes page: AD,AP -it have 3 refunds -it was silver 2 at the end of season, now still silver 2. -it have 10k rp and 30k pi whit boost pi
[Trading] ELO BOOST SILVER 1 TO GOLD V = SMURF ACC LVL 30
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Need host silver 1 to gold V = smurf lvl 30 skype extremelucky11 if need more information about smurf agree me to Skype.
[Trading] Lvl 30 Account with 2 Skins for Silver 1 to Gold 5 boost
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. Account has Sultan Tryndamere and Bear Cavalry Sejuani Skin. Is Bronze 2 or 3 idk. 20 Champs ( many 6300 ) - Runes for Jungle,Top,ADC
[Selling] AMAZING NA LOL SMURF SILVER 2 65 SKINS TONS OF RARE SKINS SILVER KAYLE/BEWITCHING NID
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
tons of rare skins silver kayle/bewitching nid Hey everyone I am here today to sell you my LOL smurf. This account is what i would call a vanity account. It has 65 Skins. Link Below Why Smurf's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Might I add of those skins there are VERY RARE AND LEGACY SKINS!!!!