Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW][FAST]Plat 5 Account

Discussion on [EUW][FAST]Plat 5 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [EUW][FAST]Plat 5 Account

Hi i'm selling my plat 5 account.
45€
Paypal only
Add me skype: frayx_fr-x or email me:
Plat 4/3 MMR
150 RP
+5000 IP

World 2015, FNC world 2015 Summoner icon.

20 Champions :
Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Corki, Garen, Kalista, Kayle, Lucian, Master Yi, Nunu, Poppy, Rek'Sai, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Vayne and Warwick.

No skin.

Never been : Ranked restrict, chat restrict or other punishment.

Ranked Stats :
Old 10/07/2015, 20:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!!!!

Tags
cheap, euw, fast, plat, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Plat 5 Solo Q Account **Fast sell**
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling a Platinum 5 Solo Q NA account. Comes with 55 Characters with 3 rune pages that includes all the current season 4 meta runes for: AD jungle, ADC, Support, Support Tank, and AP runes. Extra Skins include: Mecha Aatrox, Arcade Sona, Head Hunter Rengar, Night Hunter Rengar. Comes with ~260 RP and ~2k IP Please Message me on here with offers or post below,Serious OFFERS only! American Dollar posts please.
[Buying] Wanna buy fast Plat 5 + Account EUW
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
See Topic, gonna pay with PSC, paying up to 30 € PSC, the acc should have 2-3 rune pasges and Lee SIn + Some popular AP Champs ! Skype : Yasin9646
Buying Plat V Account | FAST | USE OF MM |
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Im posting a thread cause I want to buy a plat V account for around 50-55 Euros {PAYPAL} I would like to buy it TODAY, and i would like around 50-90+ champs, and a couple of skins would be nice. You have to be trusted, and I'm probably going to use a MM.. Send me a PM. I'll add you on skype!
[HOT!!] Cheep Plat IV 93 LP Account!! Fast [Want PSC]
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Boys & Girls, I am Selling my old and Gold League account since i am going to start working soon, and dont got any time left for this game. Sad but true. Some Informations about the account: Lvl: 30 Normal games Won: 747 Ranked: Platin IV 93 LP Champions: 108
[Selling] Plat II EUW Account !! fast sale
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi there i wanna offer u my old smurf account where i didnt play atm... its on euw 87 champs owned 34skins+pulsifre,lion dance and brolaf legends.. 10pages runes all runes bought Platin II ... everything i show off on skype share cam !! if u are interested add me skype: semikk.77 for more info