Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 4 account. 100 champ / 41 skins/ 16 rune pages

Discussion on EUW Diamond 4 account. 100 champ / 41 skins/ 16 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up EUW Diamond 4 account. 100 champ / 41 skins/ 16 rune pages

Hello,

I'm putting my account for sale because I don't have time to play anymore because of work. It's a nice account with a lot of potential. Has 100 champions, 41 skins, 16 rune pages, many many runes, and 18k IP.

If you're interested in the account you can contact me through skype or PM me here.

Price is negotiable but looking around 100e

I'll show you the account and proof that its really my account so there are no trust issues.

Kind regards,

Dennis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (685.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (662.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (523.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (31.0 KB, 7 views)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU West , Diamond border , All champ , 83 Skins , 20 Rune pages
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys! I want to sell my LoL Account , cuz i don't have time to play... League of Legends Account Summary Champions: 123 Skins: 83 Skin highlights: Pulsfire Ezreal , Spirit Guard Udyr , TPA Skins Season 5:
[Selling] [NA] Plat 3 acc Diamond Border 100 skins all champ 20 rune pages!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has 5000+ rp and 8000+ ip I'm open to all forms of payment but I'd REALLY want Runescape Gold! If you're willing to pay with Runescape Gold I may even give some form of discount! At the moment I don't have any set prices so feel free to offer my skype is mah_fan_yao http://i.imgur.com/ajHuwiy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tv0U2cG.png I guess image tags don't work for me >.< so sorry about that
SELLING BEST EUW ACC, 200 SKINS, ALL CHAMP, DIAMOND 3V3, 20 RUNE PAGES -CHEAP
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello fellow ePVPers. I have finally decided to sell my main account that I have enjoyed for a very very very long time because I am simply going to focus on University and getting my girlfriend pregnant :) , region is EUW, 2.3k+ RP, so won't be hard to transfer it :) It has : Best Halloween 2012 Icon + All 2012 Halloween Skins All 2012 Winter Skins, including the legacy ones from the year before. Lots of skins from the Legacy vault that opened in December