Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lending an account for duoQ boosters

Discussion on Lending an account for duoQ boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lending an account for duoQ boosters

HI.

I can lend my gold account for booster if needed for duoQ boosting. Send me a PM if interested. He has ~20 champs and 2 classical runepages.
Old 10/04/2015, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715

One thread is enough.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
duoq between boosters
06/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i got some account to boost at plat/diam elo, anyone booster wanna duoq to finish it fast ?
LF boosters to duoq
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for boosters d1+ who want to duoq while doing orders, 400LP+ challenger soloq player. looking for faster and easier games. EUW only atm add me on skype 'dyrones' or PM me
[Trading] Lending Accounts to boosters
08/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey some boosters might need an account to play on if they want to duo with their duo partner so i will be lending my accounts to these boosters for free. Boosters must be repped and with a positive feedback I have silver and gold accounts if you are interested please post on the thread the account you need and your skype
Looking for boosters to duoq with.
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for boosters to duoq for plat/diamond jobs. Add skype.
Looking for another boosters to duoQ with
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
My elo: Diamond 1 If You're interested in duoQ boosting, reply to this thread, or contact me via PM. Or You can also write me on skype. I will be doing my boost and You will be doing Yours. :)