Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lol euw goldiv 37 skins lots of champions 30 euro or 30$ links inside

Discussion on lol euw goldiv 37 skins lots of champions 30 euro or 30$ links inside within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking lol euw goldiv 37 skins lots of champions 30 euro or 30$ links inside

My LOL account have:
around 90 champions
37 skins -> Warring kingdom katarina.
Account was last scanned like a year ago when it was on EUNE server and had different name. So now it changed as I transfered the account to EUW.
5 rune pages
season 2,3 and 4 platinum rewards.

Add me on skype: jason.levinski

PRICE 30 EURO OR 30USD
Old 10/01/2015, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

fast

b

Tags
wtt lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] D2 - Lots of Champs/Skins *LOOK INSIDE*
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Asking $250.00+ Obo Payment Method : Paypal(GIFT) Skype : jsaddie In order to protect myself I will not go first under any circumstances, I will screen share through skype to prove as well the account exists. - Midevil Twitch Gray Warwick - IMAGES:
NA account 87 champions LOTS of skins Lvl 30. ( rare skins incluided)
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I want to sell my account on NA, because i have a EU acc with high rating and so on now. This account has existed since 2009 and therefore i have gathered quite the unique skins by now. My estimate that i used on this account is 1000 $+ It has 4 rune pages With many runes and quints.
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth
[B]LoL Acc Silver mit lots of skins/limited skins/runes/champions!
12/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my LoL acc what is on North America server! I have lots of things on this maybe more than u can think of! (I can show it via Tw) To help me keep this thread alive leave a comment and send me your skype or something where I can contact with you. I accept paypal, but I don't need Eg or PSC! Trading with only verified MMs, I'm only going first if you are like 30/0/0 Bump