Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Boosting from Diamond 5 up to Masters!

Discussion on Challenger Boosting from Diamond 5 up to Masters! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger Boosting from Diamond 5 up to Masters!

Hello guys, I'm Splizzard. I have boosted for over 3 years now for many websites, and decided to break off into private boosts. I am one of the BEST boosters around and I specialize in diamond boosting. I can boost up to MASTER Tier with an assured 80%+ Winrate meaning an extremely fast boost in diamond as many other boosters take up to weeks to grind through the top levels. You can receive that master tier border you have always wanted and brag to your friends about being in the top 0.05% of league of legends players! I am very interactive with the players I boost and you may always ask me any questions you have or concerns!

If you have any questions or are interested in the best boost you've ever received, CONTACT ME ON SKYPE - eloboost1234

My prices for this specialized Diamond elo boosting are:

Diamond 5-> Diamond 4= $120
Diamond 4-> Diamond 3= $145
Diamond 3-> Diamond 2= $180
Diamond 2->Diamond 1 = $200
Diamond 1-> MASTER 1 = $250

CHALLENGER IS NEGOTIABLE! (I also boost every rank, add me if interested!)

Before you call these prices outrageous, know they are much cheaper than the top boosting websites along with an assured efficient job and booster. Any booster can pick up an order on these websites, even if they are only Diamond 2 themselves, and lose many games and make you frustrated in the time it takes your boost to be finished. I will always leave you satisfied with my speed and efficiency.

Payment will be done through Paypal Gift and will be upfront.
Old 09/30/2015, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, finished 4 orders yesterday on a site (a few net wins on each) Diamond 1, 2, 4 an 5