Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

na accounts for cheap price!

Discussion on na accounts for cheap price! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
na accounts for cheap price!

Hi, i'm here to sell some accounts that i dont use anymore.

#1, $10 - silver 3, made to play ap champs in mid lane so it has 16 champs mostly with ap mid champs such as viktor, karthus, nidalee, twisted fate, kassadin, chogath and starter pack. 2 rune pages with 1 standard ap rune page.

#2 $20 - silver 3, bought unranked account and bought lot of champs and skins in it, has about 25 champs, 15 skins. 5 rune pages with all legit runes.

#3 $50(negotiable) - gold5, also bought unranked account and played on it, it has 70 champions and 82 skins.
here are SOME of the rare skins i have on this account - pulsefire ezreal, headmistress fiora, headless hecarim, infiltrator irelia, skt jax, traditional karma, kitty kat katarina, slay belle katarina, super galaxy rumble, nutcracko, championship shyvana, snowday singed, and magnificent TF.

all accounts are owned by me, i have all the emails and informations about this accounts. willing to go first to trusted sellers. if not, i am not going first at all.

using paypal as a trade method, Do not try to scam please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PBE Accounts Cheap Price !!!!
06/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I have PBE Accounts for PBE Server. Price: 10€ Paypal Only! Skype: Caluslb Information send me pm our add me in skype.
3 accounts gold EUW Cheap price
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account EUW gold 3 110 champs 12 skin 2 legndary 35 $ account euw gold 2 102 champs 6 runs 26 skin 45 $ acc EUW all champs 16 runs page 59 skins 75$ my skype for all infor :mafia4ever49
[Selling] 2 accounts gold EUW cheap price 30 $ and 40 $
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
2 accounts gold EUW cheap price ^^ my skype :mafia4ever49 Account EUW gold 3 110 champs 12 skin 2 legndary 30$ account euw gold 2 102 champs 6 runs 26 skin 40$
[Selling] SELLING EUW ACCOUNTS! CHEAP PRICE!
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! im selling those accounts! all are in euw, have 0 bans and come with original mail! 1) plain smurf with 16 champs (ap mostly) ap rune pages and ad, 5 - 2 placement atm. 2) plain smurf with 18 champs (ad mostly) ap runes, ad runes and 1 or 2 skins, comes with medieval twitch and grey ww. 3) gold s3, some champs/runes/skins. 4) plat s3 with lots of champs and runes and some skins.
Selling 4 op accounts cheap price.
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
1º account 40+ skins 85 champs 2 rune pages 30€ 2º account