Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy KR Master / Challenger acc

Discussion on Buy KR Master / Challenger acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy KR Master / Challenger acc

Make me offer
Old 09/28/2015, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
uppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] D1 / Master / Challenger Acc
09/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Searching for a Diamond 1 / Master or Challenger Account on the EU-West Server Prefer with atleast 100 Champions & good Runes :) Add me Skype : Malterne
[Buying] LF Challenger or Master Smurf for DuoQ (Dia 4 - Dia1 or Master)
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am looking for a master or challenger player, who would help me to get higher in the soloq. Actually its pretty hard to climb there (last season it was pretty easy) and I want a good DuoQ player who helps me till Dia 1 or master (maybe for low; but we can also talk about prices). Just write me a pn with your skype adress.
[Buying] Master/challenger EUW acc
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a really good account. Master/challenger (or really high diamond) I don't really care about skins but need a lot of champions and runes. I will only buy this kind of account with a trusted member with many feedback. Sorry for the new account but i can't take a risk with this kind of big account. Make your offer guys !!
[Buying] LF for some master-challenger ADC
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I got too many jobs incoming so i need some other master-challenger player @ EUW , to give him my other jobs thanks
[Buying] WTB master - challenger EUW
03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am interested in buying boost from master to challenger. how much would it cost? offers pls in thread.