Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster looking for work

Discussion on Booster looking for work within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Booster looking for work

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Booster looking for work!
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for some work! If you need help climbing add skype:sm0kesz and we can talk more or you may ask here! Cheap,fast,reliable!
[Selling] booster looking for work
07/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im a master tier booster i have an ebay here with some good feedback League of legends Elo boosting CHEAPEST ON EBAY *50% OFF THE USUAL PRICING* | eBay im looking for more work right now i have my own thread here but not picked up yet so if more successful people need boosters id be ready to work right away.
D1 Booster LF work!
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there, so I've been a rogue booster for over 6 months now, but it's really tough to find clients due to trust issues, other people just hoping to scam me into getting a free boost etc etc. I've also done some coaching for Gold-Plat teams during that time, so im kinda versatile. I've tried applying for all the main boosting websites, but it seems like none of them are hiring. So im hoping to find an existing or developing organization that is in need of skilled boosters. •A bit about...
[Selling] Hey im a elo booster looking for someone to work for
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello, i am a booster from NA and i havnt been finding any work recently, so i would like to join someone elses boosting team add me on skype: langstaff.boosters and we can talk :)