Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for NA leveling party

Discussion on Looking for NA leveling party within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for NA leveling party

Hey guys, I'm atm leveling an acc from 14-30 level and im looking for a leveling party so we do the levelings together. Write here if you are interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]European 8/8 Party leveling.
12/24/2016 - SRO Guides & Templates - 44 Replies
ok here it is full party leveling guide! The usual set up: 1-Cleric (full str) 2-Warriors (full str) 2-Bard (1full int 1full str) 3-Wizz (full int) What does each roles have to do:
Party Bug while leveling
06/10/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi elitepvpers, I am experiencing an annoying bug in the party system. i have 2 chars inside the party system when the party reaches level 8 i get 1000.00% EXP Its saying the party is Level 10 but inside the party window its still on 8 and i cant press the change button to change it to Advacned.. I compared the source with the source where its working but the files are the same. Could it be resource related and or Database related?
CabalRider (Leveling Party)
07/23/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys.. i need 1-2 Guys ;) for leveling IN PI (170-180) in party.. Pm me here in forum ( all night im leveling )
Lv58 Looking for leveling party [ARAL]
01/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey, I'm a Chinese STR Bower (currently Lv58) and I'm looking for a Euro Party I can join. Since the player count on Aral is so low for whatever reason, I haven't had much luck in finding a decent party ingame, that's why I'm asking here. IGN : IcyBeat Thanks in advance.
LF lvl 70+ ppl on Venera for party leveling
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
As title says i'm lookin for ppl to play in 8-man party, coz leveling solo is pretty slow and i can't find party or no1 joins it. Btw i'm lvl 71 full str bower. Write a comment if you are interested.