Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying EUNE account

Discussion on Buying EUNE account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Post Buying EUNE account

120+ champions
10+ rune pages
I don't care about rank or skins.
price around 50E ~
I won't go first if I don't feel like.We use middleman if that makes you happier.
Old 09/18/2015, 12:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying a account in EUNE
11/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
title ^ Would be nice if it had alot of skins or just no skins high elo. I can also trade my CS Riven account with 12k rp on it.
[Buying] Buying LOL EUNE account
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Alright, I will be able to buy acc for maximum 90-100 euros, I do not care about rank, I care about champions, would be good if you have most of them( 100 or so), around 15-20 rune pages and some skins would be nice too. I will be working only through middleman and I need to make sure that you are the original owner of the acc ( you will provide proof with riot welcome email and so on). Skype: nikolai88882
Buying EUNE account.
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello I am interested in buying a EUNE account. Pm me what accounts you have to offer. P.S I am willing to pay 20 euros ( or more depending on how the acc is) As I am not trusted ( 1/0/0 tbm) I will go first but ONLY if you are trusted ( with a lot of tbm) Edit: I tried buying ProEasyEloBoost's account but I learned that using satander ( my credit card account ) I can't use paypal with it for some reason.. So I'm still buying an account but I can only pay via rp gifts now. So if you...
Buying EUNE account for 10€
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i m buying EUNE account, all i need is lvl 30, contact me on skype : tpodany already bought :)
[Buying] EUNE Account.
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
if you got EUNE account with alot of champions,level 30 i'll buy it via paypal my skype: netanelbf3 :)