Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EX DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT diamond boarder and icon

Discussion on EX DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT diamond boarder and icon within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EX DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT diamond boarder and icon

hi all i'm selling my ex diamon league of legends account in euw.
Ex diamond now gold 5 for inactivity, it has lot of skin rare like 100 skin and the most rarest are victorius elise, victorius morgana, victorius janna, pulsefire ezreal, final booss veigar and lot of more skin of 1350-975 rp i accept only paysafe cards because i don't have paypal or credit card.
don't go first cause i got already scammed
good luck and have a nice day all Bye!
ps reply me or in pm we can talk on skype aswell
price is around 50 euro not less

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Account | Diamond V 50LP | 34 Champs | S3 Diamond Icon
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe meinen League of Legends Diamond V Account. Der Account hat folgende Daten: 1) Diamond V, 50 LP-Rating (siehe Bild). 2) 3 Runenseiten (AD/AP/Tank) (siehe Bild). 3) 34 freie/unlocked Champions (siehe Bild). 4) Keine Chat-Bans oder andere Beeinträchtigungen. Nie geflamed.
[Buying] Diamond Boarder Account
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys looking for Diamond Boarder Account Eu-w just msg me private Payment : paypal
[Selling] Diamond account on euw. New acc with few champs, but diamond icon for season 5!
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
50 euro. Pm for skype info
[Selling] DIAMOND ACCOUNT ! With Diamond boarder in s4 !
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Diamond 5 account EUW ( With Diamond s3 Border ! ) Only accepting paypal. Middleman For more information just ask for my skype. Short information :
[Selling] Diamond 5 Account ||platinum s2 boarder||
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hi i got diamond 5 account for sale on eune server with plenty of skins and champs 5 rune pgs price is 60euros(paypal) add me on skype ''yossef9171'' http://i.imgur.com/5WEetPT.jpg