Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare gold 5 account euw *TOP* since 2009

Discussion on Rare gold 5 account euw *TOP* since 2009 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Rare gold 5 account euw *TOP* since 2009

Hey guys it's time to say goodbye , I spent a lot of time playing league of l .egends but now I want to quit and sell my account cheaply.
It's been a long time I've been collecting akins and so this account has many skins (56) 4 are extremely rare.
Nearly every champion that exists and one price: 100€ paysafecard if you want to we can organize a middleman.
Skype add for more information: artistar11
All in all the account is really rare and there are not many that exist since the beta

Tags
rare cheap euw gold