Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4, plat mmr all champs 90+ skins

Discussion on Gold 4, plat mmr all champs 90+ skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 4, plat mmr all champs 90+ skins

I'd like to sell my account pretty quickly. Stopped playing due to losing interest in the game. It's in a good condition, no bans on record. Can provide anything u need.
Skins
It also includes a shit ton of summoner icons
And here's a picture of the profile.
You can contact me via skype: tristanlool and pm's.
If you're adding me on skype, please note that you're intereseted in the account. I'm willing to go first if you have a good black market rep.

edit: for some reason the images are not auto-showing, so you'll have to click on the link.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Gold 5 | 129 skins/115 Champs | S4 PLAT MMR
06/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my account because i dont play it anymore and because i play csgo much more. Account is Verified , i am the first owner. Account Has 129 Skins , Collection Score is 873.195 Have 116 Champions. 9 full rune pages + alot of icons. S4 i was platinum , but dropped due inactivity (proof on lolking). Now i played my placement in S5 and i was placed in Gold 5. But you can climb fast due high mmr. Account : Imgur
[Selling] $150 - GOLD S4 PLAT S3 120 CHAMPS & 52 SKINS
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The skins include: Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Almost-Prom King Amumu Noxus Hunter Anivia Riot Blitzcrank Sheriff Caitlyn Mythic Cassiopeia Urfrider Corki Dark Valkyrie Diana
[Selling] Plat V 119 Champions 13 Runepages 101 skins+ Gold 5 49 Champs 2 skins
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
delete
[Selling] NA Plat 4 - 209 Skins - 20 Rune Pages - Plat 3v3 Owner - All Champs (-1) - S3 Plat
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Platinum 4 account it comes w/ the season 3 Platinum rewards The account is not cracked! My skype is leaguerelated Profile: http://i.imgur.com/OMLE6M6.jpg Skins: (drag the image to a newscreen if not fullsized)
EUW Plat S2 / Gold S3 / 4k RP / All champs / +60 skins
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account it's platinum S2 with plat board and Gold IV (32 points) S3 All champs owned 20 rune pages around 60+70 skins 4K RP and 2k IP skype : balanar3311 paypal method