Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin 5 to Diamond 5!! ONLY SMALL AND NEW BOOSTERS

Discussion on Platin 5 to Diamond 5!! ONLY SMALL AND NEW BOOSTERS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/13/2015, 21:09   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
80 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold 3 to Platin 5! Small and new boosters only!
08/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey guys! :) With this Thread i search my final booster, cause all boosters ive messaged arent answering or just loosing. I´m Gold 3 around 30-40LP atm. I got mainly ADC champs, like Kalista, vayne, cait, tristana uvm. I imagine a price around 20€, cause i think its possible for a small and new booster. can pay 25€ too, but then the booster have to vouch first then. :) Message me in skype if youre interested!
[Buying] Eloboost G3 to Plat5 ONLY SMALL AND NEW BOOSTERS
08/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Found one, very nice and cheap :)
[Buying] Gold 3 to Platin 5 boost! ONLY SMALL AND NEW BOOSTERS
08/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hey :) I search for a nice, skilled and small or new booster who can boost me from Gold 3 to Plat 5 :) I dont wanna have a "big" booster, cause theyre too expensive. So, if u interested, add me in skype c:
[Buying] Challenger / High Diamond Boosters Boosters
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Heyho I am shaddowlink, I am a quite experienced and trusted seller on this Forum. I currently look after good and experiend Boosters cause i want to expand my Boosting Service soon also on my Homepage: Referral Service My Current Prices: Bronze: Bronze V -> Bronze IV: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze IV -> Bronze III: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze III -> Bronze II: whatever they are willing to pay
[Selling] [NA/EUW] Diamond Club Boost | Low Prices | Safe W/VPN | Diamond/Challenger Boosters
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 78 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9BqJP7e.png SPRING SALE! TAKE 15% OFF ANY BOOST! (Excludes duo games/coaching) *** All prices are negotiable and can be adjusted depending on your current LP *** Vouches: