Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOW ELO BOOSTING UP TO PLAT 5 (EUW/EUNE)

Discussion on LOW ELO BOOSTING UP TO PLAT 5 (EUW/EUNE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOW ELO BOOSTING UP TO PLAT 5 (EUW/EUNE)

LOW ELO BOOSTING UP TO PLAT 5 VERY CHEAP
ON EUW/EUNE
SUPPORTING PAYPAL / PAYSAFECARD SKYPE = JENTEISBAAS

BRONZE
V -> IV | $6
IV -> III | $6
III -> II | $7
II -> I | $7
TIER PROMOTIONS | $10 (ON SALE)

SILVER
V -> IV | $8
IV -> III | $8
III -> II | $9
II -> I | $9
TIER PROMOTIONS | $13 (ON SALE)

GOLD
V -> IV | $10
IV -> III | $10
III -> II | $12
II -> I | $12
TIER PROMOTIONS | $18 (ON SALE)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting to plat 4! [EUW, EUNE]
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! To start things off - Me and a friend has been playing League since around Season 2 and right now we have got time over due to being free from work and school so we are free to boost! We are currently Diamond IV (peak Dia 3 - decayed to Dia IV) and Platinum 3 (peaked Dia IV too and decayed), some other info about us we are both from sweden and will use VPN to play on your accounts and we will be very carefull with your account! We are currently looking for vouches from TRUSTED...
EUW/EUNE Boosting up to Plat 5
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I am a high Diamond 1 LoL player, I have played in several online tournaments and ended 1st place 2 times, this is my first time posting here also my first time offering my service to players to reach their goal, so that's basicly the reason why im offering my service till Plat 5 since im not really experienced with boost just yet. My price schedule: Placement Matches: 2€ each Bronze : Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 5€ Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 5€ Bronze III -> Bronze II = 5€ Bronze...
[Selling] EloSensei - Win Boosting Up To Plat 1 EUW and EUNE
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://epvpimg.com/Eebpf http://epvpimg.com/Eebpf Hi, I am diamond 1 and will be offering win boosting. The prices per win are: Bronze 5: €3 Silver 5: €4 Bronze 4: €3 Silver 4: €4 Bronze 3: €3 Silver 3: €4 Bronze 2: €3 Silver 2: €5 Bronze 1: €4 Silver 1: €5
[EUW/EUNE] Cheap Boosting Up to Plat
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm a Diamond player from EUNE, and am looking to do some boosting jobs on the side during the summer holidays. B5-1 is 5 Euros per division. B1-S5 is 7E. S5-S1 7E per division. S1-G5 10 Euros. G5-3 10 Euros. G3-1 12 Euros.
Looking for duo Q boosting on eune plat 5
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for someone to duo q with in eune the account im boosting is gold 3 with high mmr so around plat 5 msg me on skype when interested: boohonnuts Edit: THIS IS JUST TO HELP EACH OTHER I WONT PAY YOU LOL