Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins

Discussion on 105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins

League of Legends Rank: Diamond

SELLING FOR REALLY CHEAP
I'M NOT GOING FIRST
I'M NOT USING A MIDDLEMAN
YOU CAN ALWAYS CHARGE BACK IF YOU'RE AFRAID I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT
DON'T ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU AREN'T 100% GOING TO BUY MY ACCOUNT, DON'T WASTE MY TIME

YOU'RE NOT LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU PAY
YOU'RE NOT SCAMMING ME
add my skype if you're interest, Mr.Kewllio
Old 09/13/2015, 20:37   #2

bumppppppppppppppppppp
Old 09/13/2015, 20:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Put a **** price up.
Old 10/09/2015, 04:00   #4

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 10/09/2015, 07:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I'M NOT GOING FIRST
I'M NOT USING A MIDDLEMAN
seems legit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] DiaV | 271 Skins | 20 Rune Pages | Lots of Icons | Rare Content
12/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
sold.
[Selling] 105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins
09/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins League of Legends Rank: Diamond I'M NOT GOING FIRST I'M NOT USING A MIDDLEMAN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHARGE BACK IF YOU'RE AFRAID I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT DON'T ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU AREN'T 100% GOING TO BUY MY ACCOUNT, DON'T WASTE MY TIME http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summone r/na/29208864/skins YOU'RE NOT LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU PAY YOU'RE NOT SCAMMING ME
[Selling] 105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins
09/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
105 Skins, 9k+ IP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins rank: diamond I'M NOT GOING FIRST I'M NOT USING A MIDDLEMAN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHARGE BACK IF YOU'RE AFRAID I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT DON'T ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU AREN'T 100% GOING TO BUY MY ACCOUNT, DON'T WASTE MY TIME http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...29208864/s kins YOU'RE NOT LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU PAY YOU'RE NOT SCAMMING ME
09/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'M NOT GOING FIRST I'M NOT USING A MIDDLEMAN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHARGE BACK IF YOU'RE AFRAID I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT DON'T ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU AREN'T 100% GOING TO BUY MY ACCOUNT, DON'T WASTE MY TIME Nolan WN's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats YOU'RE NOT LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU PAY YOU'RE NOT SCAMMING ME add my skype if you're interest, Mr.Kewllio BUMP
105 Skins, 7k+ RP, 6 Rune Pages, Majority of Runes, lots of rare icons and skins
09/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
CHEAP ACC WANT TO SELL IT FAST, ADD Mr.Kewllio ON SKYPE :mofo: