Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Gold III. and Diamond V. Account

Discussion on Sell Gold III. and Diamond V. Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Gold III. and Diamond V. Account

the gold3 account got -20 skins
-70 champions

the diamond 5 account got -2 skins
-27 champions

Offer me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell Selling Diamond 1 Account with s2 diamond border
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond - http://puu.sh/4ezgR.jpg This account has diamond border and season 2 championship icon. All set for season 3 rewards. Most champions unlocked.Runes for every role unlocked. List of skins: Frostfire Annie Musketeer Twisted Fate Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Judgement Kayle Battleborn Kayle
Sell: Diamond 1 5 LP account & Gold 3v3 TEAMS & Striker Ezreal Gold 5 90 LP account
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling: North America Server Accounts*** 1) Diamond 1 5LP. s1 gold s2 plat s3 Diamond 1. tonnes of runes, skins and champs. serious offers only 2) Gold V 90 LP. come with 3900RP champion bundle. astronaut teemo and striker ezreal skin. decent runes 3) Gold V MMR sitting around Gold III. 4) Twisted Treeline (3v3) Gold teams. Elo range Gold v -> Gold i. first come first serve.
[Selling] NA Diamond account for sell
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi buddy! I want to sell my diamond V account for US$ 300 Available héros: AAtrox, Ahri, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Evelynn, Fid,Fizz, J4, Kayle, Lux, Master Yi, Nunu, Orianna, Ryze, shaco, Soraka, Thresh. Also there're 864rp and 3843 IP remains. Got runes for ad/ap and junglers. with a main eve nearly 75% win rate. If you're interesting in this account, plz contact me! Thanks a lot :> Email: [email protected] Also if you want to elo-boosting, you can also contact me. I do a few elo...
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
SELL [NA] Diamond 4 Account.
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, Selling Diamond 4 account Alistar, Akali, Annie, Lux, Ashe, Evelynn, Jax, Kayle, Lee, Yi, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Trynd, Udyr, Xin, Twisted Fate. 9 AS marks, 9 AD marks, 9 Scaling MR glyphs, 9 armor Seals, 3 AD quints, 2 MS, 9 Scaling AP glyphs. 7 Magic pen marks. tier 3 runes. if your interested please contact me at :Hannora91