Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD 1 81 skins 5 Runespages GOLD 1 EUW 50$

Discussion on GOLD 1 81 skins 5 Runespages GOLD 1 EUW 50$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD 1 81 skins 5 Runespages GOLD 1 EUW 50$

Selling
Gold 1
100 champions
81 Skins
5 runepages
Cool icons
If you want we can do it with a middleman
50$
PREFER BITCOINS
Payment methods Paypal, paysafecard, bitcoins

Skype Isabell.costa4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LoL Account + 300 Skins 20 Runespages CS-Riven
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, I am selling my Account on EUW because i dont have the time for it. If you want to know especially skins feel free to ask. Rarest skins on the account are Chapmionship-Riven, Pax Jax - Sivir, All snowdays skins. The Acc also have about 300 skins 130.000 Ip and 1300 Rp. 20 Runepages with all runes u need and 150 Icons. Last season unranked this season unraked oo but should be gold with 7 wins. Any questions, please just ask me. Im waiting for offers :)
[Selling] EuW Diamond , All champs , 20 runespages, 100 Skins
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
[WTS]Diamond 5 - 95% of ALL Champs - 147 Skins - 5 Runespages TRICK2G/SJOKZ ON FL
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ENGLISH: Hey people out there! As it stands in the description, im selling my League of Legends Account (EUW). I wont have much time in the future to play in the same intensity than i did the past 1,5 years. The Account owns like 95%-96% of all Champs at the same time 146 Skins!! Below those 146 Skins also 4 legendarys and Pulsefire Ezreal! (Skin that is worth 20 Euro itself). At the moment the Account is in Diamond5 and as long as you play some ranked games each month, you will stay...
[Selling] Level 30, 10 runespages, Gold V, Plenty of skins
12/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my league of legends account after years of playing, cause i dislike the season 4 changes and im overall sick of the game. The account contains alot of skins and some legacy once, but more info of that once you add me on skype. I'm indeed the first owner of this account, and i will provide you with all the account informations that you need to make this account yours. Add me on skype to offer me trades or Money, i only accept money over paypal. Looking for nothing below...
EUW 1500 elo / all champs / 80 skins 3 legendary / 15 runespages
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling LoL account 1k5 elo with all champs to Zyra (IP available for Diana when she'll be released) Elo : http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_764135Lol 1.png Champs : http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_160675lol 3.png Runes : http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_321782lol 2.png Skins : Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Matador & Unchained Alistar