Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring NA booster

Discussion on Hiring NA booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 169/0/2
Hiring NA booster

Hello guys, i got many questions to boost on NA so i will hire here some NA booster

my thread -

What u have to be : Diamond IV or Higher -
What u must have ready when u contact us: Your Account, And open place in your friendlist , and time(cause we will talk with u and spectate some games from u that we can see u definetly can carry some games)
btw u will get 75 % of the amount we got from the customer
Just doing this cause of if ur lazy and dont want to make your own thread, we can put you in our team and help u gain some money

Cheers,

xExiiT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring Booster NA
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a Diamond NA Player Prices I can offer: Bronze 4€ / div Silver 6€ / div Gold 10€ / div
[Buying] Hiring NA booster D3+
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hiring NA booster - Need to confirm your rank with screenshot / can cover your name - age over 18 - must have skype - need serious booster - you will get paid every division I have 2 jobs in diamond and 3 jobs in platinum.
[Buying] hiring 1 oce booster
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HIRING 1 OCE BOOSTER WHO CAN ATLEAST PLAY 5 GAMES A DAY. MUST DO A TRIAL TO BE HIRED. ADD ohmygawdboost on skype
[Buying] Hiring [NA] booster. Looking BOOSTER to TEAM!
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I looking one booster to my team on NA! Job's G5-D5. Booster Take 90% . Need good booster only. 1 slot in team Skype LordAsanoElite WE NEED YOU : )
[Buying] Hiring OCE booster
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Looking for NA boosters aswell! Dia 3+! Dia 5 + Able to boost a division per day. Enjoy a good working atmosphere Get paid well Contact me for more info Also looking for 1-2 more na boosters