Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune- Silver II (Gold Rewards), 37 champion, 8 skin

Discussion on Eune- Silver II (Gold Rewards), 37 champion, 8 skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune- Silver II (Gold Rewards), 37 champion, 8 skin

Hi all!

I would like to trade my eune account,for another lol account.

- Division: Silver II (Gold Banner, Gold Rewards)

- Champions: 37 pieces

- Rune Page's: 3 pieces (ad,ap,adc), lot of runes.

- Skins: 8 pieces (Imperial Lux, Striker Lucian,Bandito Fiddlesticks,Sheriff Caitlyn, Judgement Kayle,Dreadknight Garen,Captain Ganplank,Victorious Morgana)

I'm looking for minimum 1 Gold V division account for my account!!

ONLY INTERESTED TRADE!

Sold!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUNE Silver V (41 SKIN:Spirit Guard Udyr,Championship Thresh), EUNE Gold IV (22 SKIN)
04/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all! I would like to trade my EUNE accounts. 1st: SOLD! Server: EUNE Division S5: Gold 4 (0 LP)
[Selling] Gold 5 Account with Silver Rewards and Rare Skin
12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, thanks for looking in my thread. Here I want to sell an account. The account has 74 champions and 30 skins. It also has 6.500 IP and the Roccat Icon from 2014. The rare skins are Judgement Kayle and Traditional Karma. If you have any more questions just don't wait to write me a PN or contact me on skype. Skins: http://i.epvpimg.com/hgceb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/l9raf.png
[Selling] Silver 2 EUNE Janna skin from s2 rewards, lots of champs 5 runepages, and 30 skins.
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I've got a silver 2 account (EUNE) it has the old skin from season 2 (Jannah) the one you get from the rewards. It also has arround 20-30 skins and a lot of champions, including some vanity skins. I'll sell it for 15 Euro's, with all information included. If you're interested you can PM me your skype and we can talk over there. I only accept Paypal.
[Selling] EUNE LvL 30 GOLD 2 | 10 Runepage | Many Skin | Many Champion
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey i wanna sell my acc on eune! actually its gold 2. the account own also nice summoner icons. the account own like all champs (5-10 left) now the skins. the account has 84 skins. many legendaries and some rare skins (not much 2-3) just write me ur skype name if ure interestet. im looking for psc only
[Selling] EUNE LvL 30 GOLD 2 | 10 Runepage | Many Skin | Many Champion
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUNE LvL 30 GOLD 2 | 10 Runepage | Many Skin | Many Champion For more details like profiles & screenshots pin me up. If you want you can check the account rarity ingame. (We can make 1v1 so i can verificate myself) We can use middleman as you want ( you need to pay the additional fees. ) I can provide any proof what you can want. You can pin me up at skype if you are interested. i can accept dota2/steam items. Steam wallet. Paypal. Moneybookers. Skype : Shoudered1974 ...