Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] EUW Account [perfect to make your main!]

Discussion on [Selling] EUW Account [perfect to make your main!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
[Selling] EUW Account [perfect to make your main!]

Why am I selling my first account?
Hello!

Are you looking for a safe account to play on? And let me guess, you want to buy it from somebody trusted, who, you think, isn't going to get the account back? Well, there are many account stores in Epvp, the problem is that all of those accounts have been traded at least once. Here you have a good account to start on which is made by me and is totally safe! You are welcome!

I'm trying to sell my account as I don't really need an account with skins. I want to get back some of the money I've spent on this account and that's the reason I'm selling it. I started it 2 years ago, the problem is that I don't really remember champs/real email. This is my very first League of Legends account, it was banned for refferals (had over 150 skins) and it also had restricted ranked games.

The price is 50 euro. I have time, all I want is to get some of my money back.

Infos about the account:
The account is currently Silver I . I'm playing on it, though, so I'm going to climb it to higher Elo. I've bought Rengar.

Champs: Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [100+ TBM ✔] YOUR perfect Rare Skin Account shop ★ I make sure your wishes come true
08/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to make a new, original account shop. You can ask me for everything, I have access to get all kind of accounts. The accounts are 100% safe and legit, just like my regular account shop. How does this work? To make sure I can find the perfect account for you, I need some information first: Region usually, the region is not a big problem, because we can transfer it to the desired region
[Selling] Selling CB 100 Perfect Account!!
06/05/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for REAL OFFERS.. PAYPAL ONLY... Offer below :) Amazing account for someone who's looking to play 2007 :) has 100 days of membership and alot of untradeables. Fire Cape, Barrows Gloves, Lunars, Quest Cape, Fighter Torso http://i.imgur.com/svW5RY6.png http://i.imgur.com/ynHRKwe.png
Selling perfect account
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm selling acc because I'm not going to play this game anymore. I"ve never been banned. I will give you the email with account. Screenshot by Lightshot skins. Will give you full link in skype, just dont want to show nickname. very rare skins: Championship thresh\riven. Triumphant ryze etc. 20 rune pages Screenshot by Lightshot RUNES: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot