Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3v3 Challenger Season rewards [EUNE]

Discussion on 3v3 Challenger Season rewards [EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3v3 Challenger Season rewards [EUNE]

As the title says, im looking to buy a spot on a 3v3 Challenger team on the EUNE server. With the spot, i also need the 10 wins on the team, to qualify for the rewards. (Im NOT paying extra for the wins, wins needs to be INCLUDED, in the price)

So im looking for:
1. 3v3 Challenger team spot.
2. 10 wins on the team.
3. The team needs to be held Challenger until the Season ends.
4. IM ONLY DEALING WITH TRUSTED MEMBERS

Comment below with your price.

Dont bother adding me on Skype before posting here, wont accept anyone. Post here, and ill add you if im interested.

Thanks alot have a nice Day everyone!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHALLENGER and Diamond rewards Season 4(EUW)
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey! For sale good account. Have a challenger and diamond rewards season 4. Unranked atm. About: -80 Champions -12 Skins -9 Rune Pages Free transfer to ANY server. Price around 222$(negotiable) :) Pay via PayPal, Bank etc. Idc :) I also sell this account on Ebay(pm for link). Feel free for questions :) Deal with middleman are welcome :handsdown: Contacts:
[Buying] A master/challenger 3v3/5v5 Slot +10 wins for season rewards !!! [EUW]
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
need a master (preferd) or challenger slot for my rewards . i am already dia (dia2peek) but the master looks so fresh :D anyway need it fast
Challenger team + Season rewards for challenger
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
wts a challenger team, we will give you a chance to get challenger reWARDS. WE WILL bring you into another team in contact which u will play against, more informations about season rewards, skype xthefizzhd
[Selling] EUW Season Rewards Diamond from 30€ Challenger - 75€
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I'll make it short. In the past some weeks we were rushing Challenger and Diamond with 3v3 and 5v5 Teams to sell spots. We are ready with some of the teams, these up to "rent" We have 14 Slots open in 3v3 Challenger team. ( 75€ / Spot +10 Wins) Also 7 Slots open in 3v3 Diamond team. ( 45€ / Spot + 10 Wins) 4 Slots open in 5v5 Master ( soon challenger 120€ = 100€ + 10 Wins) 3 Slots open in 5v5 Diamond ( 60€ / Spot + 10 Wins)
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg