Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger/master ranked 5 spot

Discussion on Challenger/master ranked 5 spot within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger/master ranked 5 spot

^^^ with 10 wins in the team for rewards

post offers/skypes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LAN - Ranked Team/Spot (Diamond - Challenger)
02/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
IHi im buying a spot or a ranked team for this season 5 PM me price please (Y) ty Ranked team must be diamind or challenger
[Buying] Challenger / Master spot +10 wins
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I got scammed twice, so theres little time, but if anyone does still sell this please pm me or write me below or add me on skype. Server is EUW, but i can server transfer. Thanks.
[Buying] 5v5 master/challenger spot !
11/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
-
[Buying] Want to buy Master/Challenger Spot + 10 wins
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello looking for a Master/Challenger spot + 10 wins. Can trade for something. Just talk to me and I maybe I can get it Or just as a vouch for a new thread you might wanna do. Since I'm diamond the 10 wins should go quickly. SERVER: EUW Skype: RahManJunior :handsdown:
[Selling] Challenger S4 ranked team spot.
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
We a group of diamond in Solo/Duo queue we will invite your to the ranked team and then we will play on your account to get your 10 games played to get challenger we accept Paypal nothing else we are asking 250 but prices is negotiable. Please add me on Skype cordell.rodriguez if your interested in getting a challenger border for Season 4 this is only offered on the NA server and only 1 order can be done per week but get yours today before we fill up for the season.